- The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, it will commence its online registration for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for Non Tradesmen and women into the Nigerian Army has commenced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Non Tradesmen/Women
Category: Non Tradesmen/Women
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
Application Closing Date
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 - 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
9th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Click Here to View Zonal Centres
- Click the link above to "Register".
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated - Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Click Here To View Examination Centres
For technical support and complaints, email: [email protected]
Plot 1092, Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Area 7, Garki,
For more details, applicants are to contact 08038575725 or 08037234828, or visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng