- The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, it will commence its online registration for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for Tradesmen and women into the Nigerian Army has commenced.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician (Nigerian Army Signal)
Corp: Nigerian Army Signal
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
- OND Physics, technical field or French, Pre ND, NCE technical or french, Certificates of Remedial studies (Physics, electrical electronics). Vocational trade proficiency certificate for artisan
- Electronic installations and maintenance.
- Radio TV and electronic works.
- Computer Operation and maintenance.
- Workshop practices.
- ICT competence in various fields.
- Data communication and network technician.
- Competence in VSAT installations, networking and infrastructural design.
- Knowledge in Urban Communication System (UCS) deployment, employment and networking.
- Surveillance technology.
- Fibre Optics Technology.
- Electrical technician.
- Computer technician.
- Proficiencies in French Language.
- Skills in CCTV installations and networking.
Application Closing Date
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 - 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
9th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Click Here for List of Examination Centres
- Click the link above to "Register".
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated - Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Click Here to View Zonal Centres
For technical support and complaints, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot 1092, Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Area 7, Garki,
For more details, applicants are to contact 08038575725 or 08037234828, or visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng