is an international producer of consumer products. PZ Cussons Nigeria is seeking to recruit Floor Manager. Job Location
- LagosThe Role:
The role of the Floor Manager is to improve the commercial performance of the store by increasing its turnover and maximise profitability. Action will be required in all support functions within the showroom including store operations, customer care, marketing, finance, administration, stock control, health & safety. The successful candidate will be required to:
* Analyse sales figures/data, interpret trends to facilitate planning and forecasting of future sales volume to maximise profits.
* Manage and motivate team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
* Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control.
* Effectively co-ordinate staff including interview of potential, training and development, conduct appraisals and performance reviews.
* Ensure the compliance of standards for quality, customer service, health and safety and resolve legal and security issues where necessary.
* Tour the sales floor regularly, speak with colleagues and respond to customers� complaints or comments thereby resolving urgent issues.
* Promote the organization locally by liaising with local businesses, newspapers and the community in general.
* Organize special promotions, displays and events.
* Update colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
* Monitor local competitors, market trends in the retail industry and create awareness of forth coming customer initiatives.
* Initiate changes to improve the business e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively with the local market.
* Ensure adherence to the operational procedure manual. The Person:
The right candidate must:
* Possess a B.Sc. degree in any engineering related discipline.
* Have excellent customer service, selling and Interpersonal skills.
* Have between 3 -5 years sales management experience with electronics or home appliances in a fast paced environment.
* Have the ability for self-motivation and multi-tasking.
* Possess strong leadership skills and ability to act independently.
* Possess good retail management skills.
* Have high level of enthusiasm, drive and resilience.
* Possess effective team management skills.
* Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values � COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.
* Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet explorer.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.Closing date:
12 March, 2010How To ApplyClick Here To Apply Online