ATS ENGINEERING TRAINING PROGRAM IS NOW ONLINE!
FIRST BATCH FOR 2018! DON'T MISS IT!!
Engineering like every profession is technical, skill and experience based.
ATS Engineering Training Centre is a renowned brand within Nigeria in the training of Engineers. We boast of an instructing team of practicing practitioners with a wealth of real-time experience in their various fields.
Our team imparts and keeps participants abreast with recent technologies and skills in their fields.
Our objective is transferring these skills acquired overtime to prospective engineers thereby bridging the experience gap fresh Engineers often have.
We offer training programs on the following fields:
The course contents and instructor’s profiles of each of the above courses can be found on our website (www.atsalliedgroup.com)
- Piping Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical systems Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Stress and Support Analysis
- Offshore Structures
The ATS concept is bringing the work situations to the classroom such that at the end of the program:
- Participants should be able to defend 1-3 years real-time job experiences.
- Participants would be equipped with the necessary basic knowledge, skills and techniques required of an experienced Engineer.
- Participants would be armed with standard books and reference materials in their field of specialization
- Participants will be trained on two (2) out of the following softwares: AutoCAD, ETAP, MicroStation, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), Plant Design System (PDS), Navisworks, CADWorx, STAAD pro, SACS, INTools, CEASAR II, PVLITE; depending on industry demand for each particular field (see each departmental course content for clarity).
- Help in providing likely test/interview questions and answers
- Last but not the least we also assist participants in preparing a field related professional resume.
TRAINING START DATE:
10th February 2018
2 months, weekends only (Saturdays, Sundays)
Remains 20% slash due to recession
2nd Floor, Dulux building KM18 Igbo-Efon bus-stop, Lekki expressway,Lagos
DFQ Standard Limited
Suite 9,Victoria Plaza, Rumuodara Junction, East-West Road
Bequel Learning Centre
Suite U7, Humza Plaza, Behind Rain Oil Filling Station,
4th Avenue, Gwarinpa Bus Stop, Gwarinpa, FCT
FOR ONLINE COURSE: firstname.lastname@example.org
FEE FOR ONLINE COURSES:
Remains 40% slashed
For critical expert guidance call:
07034319429, 08182855747, 08054055699