JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE
>> ICSN CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, CERTIFICATION & MEMBERSHIP; 27 & 28 JANUARY 2018.
>> INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT TRAINING (PCHRM); 24 & 25 FEBRUARY 2018.
1.) CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
CUSTOMER SERVICE CERTIFICATION AND MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATION PROGRAMME 2018.
27TH - 28TH JANUARY 2018
Get Institute of Customer Service of Nigeria (ICSN)
Certified Customer Service Professional (CCSP) qualification in 48 Hours and increase your chances of gaining, building and growing a career in customer care, relationship and management or related jobs with reputable companies in Nigeria and oversea countries.
This highly respected and industry recognised certification by the ICSN, a body accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education partners with a United Kingdom (UK) based body Institute of Customer Service and Relationship UK
to start offering this certification training in Nigeria at a subsidized rate. The training is a 2 days intensive fast-track course. The training covers an international customer service curriculum tenable worldwide and at the end you will be issued a Certified Customer Service Professional (CCSP) qualification certificate at various levels from the ICSN and also become a member.
Certification & Membership Training Date: Sat. 27 & Sun. 28 January, 2018.
Time: 9:00am – 4pm Prompt (Saturday); 9:00am – 3pm Prompt (Sunday).
Venue: ICSN Lagos Office (Upstairs)
, Plot 7 Block 73 Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos.
Application Deadline: Thursday 25th January, 2018.
How to Register and Get Certified:
Fill the membership/certification application form and return the form with other documents by email, physically or through proxy (a person appointed by you) at the ICSN Lagos Office:
Plot 7 Block 73 Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos.
Email: [email protected]
and Copy (cc): [email protected]
1.) Student Membership Category
Currently an undergraduate in a tertiary institution.
2.) Graduate Membership Category
Fresh Graduates, NYSC, and Workers with 1 – 2 years work experience.
3.) Associate Membership Category
Workers 3 - 6 years work experience.
4.) Full Membership Category
7 - 14 years work experience.
5.) Senior Membership Category
15+ years work experience.
6.) Corporate Membership also available for corporate business/entities.
Must have two (2) ICSN certified staff at Associate Membership level or above.
Premium Education International Limited;
(Please ensure to reflect applicant name on payment medium. Please call to confirm fee received).
Payment can also be made at the office.
Application support documents:
Academic Credentials, Professional Certificates (optional), CV/Resume, Evidence of fee payment as per membership level, Passport Photograph, ID card.
*Fees cover membership/certification application, certification training pack & materials, past certification exams paper for revision and revision sessions, certification training course, lunch/refreshment and certification/membership examination, ICSN Certification and Membership certificate.
Please note that registration on the certification course is subject to availability and spaces booked on a first come first serve basis. Register Now!
Please call to confirm availability of space before making fee payment and registration completion.
Email: [email protected]
Past Certified Members are professionals from the following organizations:
MTN, Globacom, Etisalat, visafone, Airtel, Diamond bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Skye bank, Access bank, Securities & Exchange Commission, British Council, First Bank, Flour Mills of Nigerian Plc., CBN, IWWIN Environmental & Integrated Services, Jumia, Dangote Group, Sheraton Hotels & Towers, Daily Trust Newspaper Limited, Dangote Holdings, Lafarge Ready mix Limited, Prime Projects Limited, J. Akin-George & Co. Ltd, Locke Homes Limited, Osato Osawaye & Co., Fleximarina Limited, Broll Property Services Ltd, Quo Courier & Logistics, Eko Maintenance, Cool FM, FRCN, Keystone Bank, Afriland Properties Plc, Reddington, Stag Engineering, Stanbic Ibtc Bank, Skye Bank, Sigma Pensions Limited, Leadway Pensure PFA, Coolink (Aim Group), Ovation, Heirs Holdings, Sokoa Chair Centre Ltd, Hyra Motors Ltd, Starcom Media, Cappa & D alberto Plc, Dansa Foods, Joppa Nig Ltd/Techno Oil Ltd, Alcatel, Konga, Wimbiz, Utilities Prepaid World Limited, Scratch N Pay Limited, Artee Limited…and lots more….
Change your future in just 48 hours. Become a certified Customer Service Professional. Register Now.
Plot 7 Block 73 Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
2.) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HRM)
START AND GROW YOUR CAREER IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HRM) WITH A UNITED KINGDOM (UK) PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (PCHRM)
SATURDAY 24th – SUNDAY 25th FEBRUARY 2018, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
The Premium Educational International Centre in partnership with CHCPD UK is seeking for candidates to enroll in Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management (PCHRM)
. This world class endorsed programme is based in Nigeria and after the course; participants are awarded certificates by the prestigious Carrington Heritage Centre for Professional Development Training Institute (CHCPD UK) based in the United Kingdom.
WHO TO ATTEND:
This program has been carefully designed for executives who are in HRM positions such as HR Directors, HR Executives, HR Managers, HR Professionals, Admin Managers, Line Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, Management staff, anyone dealing with personnel sourcing at any level and all other professionals who have an interest in the subject and intending to start off or build a career in Human Resource Management.
Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management (PCHRM)
Saturday 24 & Sunday 25 February, 2018.
9am - 3pm (Sat. & Sun.)
N59, 000. (Pls. note that the herein stated course fee applies to 2018 programmes only
Discounts: Early bird registration
attracts a N3, 000 discounts before Friday 9th February 2018. Early bird Applicants pay N56, 000. Group registration of three (3) applicants and above attracts 5% discount.
Fees include tuition, world class training materials, snacks, lunch and course certificate awarded by CHCPD.
Premium Education International Limited
Thursday 22 February, 2018 (subject to availability. Please call to confirm space availability before payment of fee).
Premium Education International Centre (PEICentre), Plot 7 Block 73 Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos.
Please note that registration on the course is subject to availability and spaces are booked on a first come first serve basis. Register Now!
Please call to confirm availability of space before making training fee payment and registration completion. Register now!
The Human Resource function is the major driver of organizational performance. Every well meaning organization will make it their top priority, to engage this process of bridging their knowledge and skills gaps, so as to achieve a balance and adopt a unique competence that will enhance its people-related returns on investment.
There is therefore a need for Human Resource Practitioners to gain more theoretical base and to acquire practical hands-on experience on how to design, utilize HR tools and systems to achieve a collaborative implementation of Human Resource strategies and objectives.
Our PCHRM course will help to translate acquired skills and knowledge into responsive HR Management actions and to tackle HR issues themselves with confidence. The course is career focused and industry relevant, and provides specialist teaching to ensure you are able to lead, train, motivate staff as well as become a change manager with your organisation as well as design HRM strategies that work.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMMES:
- Industry recognised United Kingdom (UK) certificates highly sort after by employers and academic institutions for further studies as evidence of theoretical knowledge and skills.
- Greater Knowledge of HR Best Practices.
- In-depth Understanding of the HR role.
- Exhibition of new HR competences.
- In-depth understanding of people management, Strategic Planning & Change Management.
- Ability to perform effectively in roles across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Committed Workforce
- HR department or Unit fulfilling its role as a strategic business partner.
- Achieving organisational goals through effective employee engagement.
TEACHING AND ASSESSMENT:
- Understand the importance of HRM within organisations;
- Become aware of alternative approaches to the management of people within an organisation;
- Appreciate the technical competencies (knowledge and techniques) in the control and management of human resources;
- Recognize the importance of good employee relations;
- Understand the job brief design: analysis / specification / description / recruitment / selection methods / Job evaluation / Compensation & Benefit / Performance appraisal / HR Planning / Training and Development.
- Implementing the functions of a HR Officer as a strategic planner for your organisation.
- Implementing the functions of a HR executive as a change agent within your organisation.
This programme is a taught course, and is taught by highly experienced facilitators together with case studies to enhance learning. Discussions, case studies and group work will allow delegates to get fully involved and understand the practical implications of the learnings.
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion and class room activities as guided by your tutor.
Carrington Heritage Centre for Professional Development Trainings, United Kingdom. www.chcpdtraining.org.uk
- Candidates with any tertiary education academic or professional qualifications/certificates are encouraged to enroll for this course.
Interested candidates can obtain Application Forms via:
Email request: [email protected]
: Click here to download Application Form
From our office @:
Premium Education International Centre (PEICentre; upstairs), Plot 7 Block 73 Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos.
Application Support Documents are:
Filled application form, Copies of academic credentials, Professional certificates, Resume/CV, 1 Passport photograph, Evidence of course fee payment.
Submission of Application:
Scan to: [email protected]
or physical office submission.
- S. Abraham – Bouygues Construction Nig. Ltd – “really educative and informative, I enjoyed the programme and learned a lot. Thanks so much”.
- S. T. Ojuolape – WEMA Bank Plc – “a very educative programme which helps one to be a true professional”.
- Ilori O. Phillips – “Absolutely satisfied. PEI Centre is the place to build a formidable career in Human Resources”
- K. Olukayode – IHS Nigeria PLC – “clearly diagnostic on all HR facets. A HR master class”.
Email: [email protected]
For more details visit: www.peicentre.com/professional-certificate-in-human-resource-management/
PAST PROFESSIONAL ATTENDEES FROM THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS:
MTN, Globacom, Etisalat, visafone, Airtel, Diamond bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Skye bank, Access bank, First Bank, WEMA bank, Flour Mills of Nigerian Plc., Dangote Group, Sheraton Hotels & Towers, Daily Trust Newspaper Limited, Dangote Holdings, Lafarge Ready mix Nigeria Limited, Broll Property Services Ltd, Quo Courier & Logistics, Cool FM, FRCN, Keystone Bank, Afriland Properties Plc, Reddington, Stanbic Ibtc Bank, Skye Bank, Sigma Pensions Limited, Leadway Pensure PFA, AIICO, Coolink (Aim Group), Heirs Holdings, Sokoa Chair Centre Ltd, Cappa & Dalberto Plc, Dansa Foods, Alcatel, Konga, Wimbiz, Bouygues Construction Nig. Ltd …and lots more…
You can change your future in just 48 hours. Register Now.
University Admissions! University Admissions!!
ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY, CALABAR, NIGERIA.
GUARANTEED ADMISSIONS FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION.
ADMISSIONS NOW ON!
ADMISSIONS HOTLINES: 07089996801; 07044647545
Arthur Jarvis University is a world class private University, located in Akpabuyo, Calabar, Cross Rivers State, Nigeria. Approved and licensed by the Federal Executive Council (FEC) and the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) in 2016.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into the 2017/2018 Academic sessions in the undergraduate programmes of the University.
click on "CONTACT US"
>> HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES COURSES: N360,000.00 (Hostel included).
>> NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE COURSES: N390,000.00 (Hostel included).
ACADEMIC PROGRAMME (ALL OUR PROGRAMMES ARE ACCREDITED BY THE NUC)
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
Department - Programme
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Plant Science
Mathematics and Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
Faculty of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
Department - Programme
Languages and Linguistics:
Accounting and Banking & Finance:
- B.A. English
- B.A. Linguistics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Peace & Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
Hospitality Management and Tourism
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
Note: Programmes in Law, Medicine, Engineering and other programmes coming soon….
- B.Sc. Hospitality Management and Tourism
BENEFITS OF STUDYING AT ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY:
Candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must:
- Highly affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations for year of entry.
- Candidate who sat for the UTME who did not indicate Arthur Jarvis University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
- There is Direct Entry Admission for A levels holders for Degree Programmes in 3 years.
- Applications accepted from OND & HND graduates of various polytechnics.
- "Credit" pass in at least five relevant "O" Level subjects at no more than two sittings in either the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level Examination, West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), National Examination Council (NECO) or National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB).
- JAMB scores for the year of entry with registration number.
- Evidence of OND and HND results/transcript for direct entry.
- Must be 16 years and above (copy of Birth Certificate/notarized age declaration).
- Evidence of application form, processing and acceptance fee.
FOR APPLICATIONS PROCESSING & ADMISSIONS OFFER LETTER:
Lagos Liaison/ Representative Office:
Barr. Barbara U. Ukpabi (Mrs.)
Premium Education International Centre (PEI Centre)
Plot 7 Block 73 Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]
Arthur Jarvis University
Dan Archibong Drive, Akpabuyo, Calabar, Cross Rivers State.
click on "CONTACT US"
Seek Wisdom and Knowledge the keys to unlock your future! Apply now!
4.) IELTS PREPARATORY CLASSES TO STUDY, WORK AND LIVE ABROAD… ENROL TODAY!!!
What is IELTS?
- IELTS is fully called the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- It is an international owned and globally recognized direct English language assessment of the highest quality and integrity.
- IELTS test is a highly compulsory dependable practical and valid English language assessment for those seeking international Education, work abroad or immigration overseas.
- IELTS is developed through the partnership of British council, IDP, IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL.
- Universities mostly from United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, USA, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand etc seeks IELTS test report as a compulsory admission requirement.
- IELTS test report is a mandatory requirement for the issuance of visa by the embassies of the UK, Canada, Australia, USA, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand for persons seeking international Education, work abroad or general immigration.
- The score that student must obtain for acceptance depends on the course and the university chosen and the country immigration policy.
- Test modules are divided into listening, writing, reading comprehension and speaking.
- 2hrs 45minutes.
Nurses, Doctors, Lawyers, Pharmacist, Managers, Allied Health Workers and all professional who intend to register with their professional associations abroad.
who want to further their education abroad in countries like the UK, Canada, Australian, US, Ireland, New Zealand, Malaysia, etc.
Individuals who need Canadian, Australian, US temporary and permanent residence etc to join their spouses or for other businesses.
Premium Education International Centre (PEI Centre) are licensed trainers and the first Nigerian accredited IELTS coaching center with seasoned United Kingdom trained tutors to guarantee success!!! We have coached for over 10 years with an over 95% success rate.
- Professional licensed trainers with Lead coach Barbara Ukpabi (LLB, LLM HULL UK, MSc. Bournemouth UK & Member of Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET)).
- Class group training days are Mondays to Wednesdays i.e. 3 days in a week. Special arrangement classes can also be arranged to suit individual circumstances.
- Free study manuals and practice texts.
- Conducive learning environment.
1 month intensive classes.
For Enquiries and contacts:
Premium Education International Centre, PEICentre, Plot 7 Block 73 Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos.
Email: [email protected]