Perfect Ushers Limited - Our client, a new dynamic Renewable Energy & Engineering company is seeking an enthusiastic candidates to join her dynamic team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Junior Administrative Front Desk Officer
REF NO: HR/AD-0003
- Potential candidate must be determined, self motivated and must be ready to work in a constant dynamic and challenging environment.
He or She will:
Qualifications & Experience
- Respond to email inquiries, answer queries from employees and clients
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on petty cash, office expenses and budgets
- Maintain and update company client database
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments for executives
- Distribute and store correspondences (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Any other assigned tasks
- B.Sc in Business Administration or Accounting.
- Required Experience: Minimum of 1 year cognate working experience.
- Potential candidate must reside around Ikeja or Oregun and its environs.
Application Closing Date
- Self motivated
- Self driven
- Goal getter
- Excellent communication skills required
- Excellent ICT skills required (Microsoft Office)
- Must have a finance background
- Must be presentable in appearance
- Growth driven (both personal & company)
- Computer skills required (word, excel, PowerPoint).
19th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Quoteing the Ref No. as email subject.