The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
is Nigeria's oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world's leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Sabbatical Attachment
Duration: 12 months (non-renewable)
- The programme offers the opportunity for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin.
- Senior lecturers and above
Application Closing Date
- Petroleum Geology, Geophysics and Petroleum Engineering.
22nd January, 2018.
Method of Application
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter,
- A curriculum vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees
- A one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one-year programme.
- A scanned copy of International Passport data page or National Driver’s Licence
All documents should be emailed to: [email protected]
- Sabbatical positions are highly competitive and selection will be based on proposals that are pertinent to SPDC business objectives.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.