Workforce Group Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Set and ensure that service standards are maintained, in line with differentiated requirements of the market segments.
- Ensure that customer needs are anticipated and met through provision of appropriate products and services via the most suitable channels.
- Ensure that the centres strive for continuous service improvement.
- Management of Credit and Operational Risk:
- Identify the major risks affecting the centres and ensure that the necessary steps are taken to measure, monitor and manage these risks.
- Recommend revision of internal controls to provincial operations where appropriate, to address new or previously uncontrolled risks.
- Manage assets, eg cash and cost accountabilities, with emphasis on the containment of controllable costs.
- Manage and ensure overall operational readiness/efficiency of the centres’ infrastructure (including premises, ATMs, systems), physical security, opening/closing procedures and operational issues such as fraud, losses and differences.
- Ensure irregularities highlighted in routine control reports are attended to.
- Co-ordinate the checking of centre tellers/treasury/blank forms.
- Complete monthly centre housekeeping checklist.
- Report premises/equipment issues to regional operations.
- Ensure that an effective control structure is maintained, with control activities defined at every level and duties appropriately segregated.
- Ensure that levels of authority and limits of access to information/systems are adhered to.
- Ensure that all routine controls relating to new business are effectively applied.
- Ensure compliance with OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) requirements.
Management of Service Improvement:
- Manage the customer problem resolution process and ensure the accurate logging of information.
- Set and monitor turn-around times for resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that problem root causes are resolved by facilitating corrective action and regular liaison with support entities (including issues relating to ATM and Auto E terminals).
- Ensure that service measurement is maintained and action adverse trends.
- Implement service recovery to facilitate customer retention.
- Ensure that customers provide/have provided documentation as required in terms of FICA/KYC legislation
- Management of responsive sales and relationship management
- Develop sales and relationship management plans to achieve responsive sales targets for the centers.
- Manage the sales and relationship management tracking system and provide feedback and coaching to the team.
- Identify different local market segments prevalent in geographical area and keep up to date with changes/developments.
- Drive the lead referral system.
- Coach the responsive relationship management team on product knowledge, cross-selling opportunities and assist subordinates in generating.
- Develop strong relationship with key industry stakeholders – regulators and operators
- Perform political, economic, social and technological (PEST) analysis to identify emerging opportunities and risks
- Develop and manage businesses/relationships across the business sector
- Prepare annual marketing plans and to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Secure approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Oversee the effective delivery/extraction of value from the linkage/value chain activities of the power sector with other areas of the bank
- Develop strategies and structures to encourage effective value chain banking to successfully capture the entire opportunity space in the economic Sectors across the bank
- Manage the relationship teams for profit optimization and achievement of set targets
- Ensure Customer satisfaction at all times, and bring in repeated business by resolving outstanding issues.
- Provide the bank with information on new contacts and new marketing opportunities
- Client relationships management, developing account plans, and delivering proposals.
Increased Cross-selling Ratios:
- Effective migration of customers/transactions to more appropriate channels.
- Requisite stationery and cash supplies held.
- Effective, customer-orientated telephone management.
- Retention of satisfied, well-informed customers as measured by Customer Evaluation of Bank Service (CEBS) ratings.
- Staff effectiveness and motivation Positive findings of Inspection Compliance reports.
Application Closing Date
- Must be within the Banking Grade of SBO, AM and DM
- Must be Resident in Lagos.
- Candidate must currently be working in Tier 1 or Tier 2 Banks.
15th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]
with Email Subject: Branch Manager - With Prefered Location eg "Branch Manager - Lagos".