Seedstars - Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria, is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
- The key purpose of this job role is to evaluate our portfolio and new prospects on their likelihood to default and build an internal scoring model.
If long working hours don't bother you, if you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business, if you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business, then this is the right position! Amongst many exciting challenges:
- You will guide business decisions by carrying out ad hoc analysis, providing credit risk insights and recommendations for optimising credit risk strategies and business processes
- You will collaborate with experts in risk management, technology, data management, capital markets, business operations to understand business objectives and shape analytical solutions
- You will be responsible for ensuring that invoizPAID loan portfolio delivers strong performance: tracking loan originations and underwriting processes, monitoring portfolio growth and quality, forecasting credit losses and loans profitability, performing portfolio stress-testing, supporting effectiveness of collections and recoveries processes, etc.
Benefits and Perks
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative field (Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering…) or equivalent experience
- 1 to 5 years of work experience in credit risk analytics / portfolio analytics / collections analytics in a SME lending or retail lending environment within a bank or other lending institution
- Proven problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods
- Passionate about InvoizPAID's mission and values – agile, collaborative, strong team player
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, working knowledge of SQL or R (candidates with SAS experience and aptitude to quickly learn R / SQL will also be considered)
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English.
Applications Closing Date
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nespresso coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sports groups and many other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online