Plymouth University International College (PUIC) is your pathway to a degree at Plymouth University.
PUIC offers academic pathways in partnership with Plymouth University that leads to Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree awards.
PUIC is located in the South West of the UK with travel links to other UK cities with its own ferry port with regular sailing to France and Spain.
Join the largest student communities in the UK and enjoy benefits of a safe clean and vibrant living environment. An inexpensive city to live and study.
Degree courses available includes:
Why you should choose Plymouth University International College (PUIC) and Plymouth University:
- Accounting and Finance
- Architecture and Design
- Maritime Business and Logistics
- Environmental Science
- Biomedical Science
- Engineering and Robotics. e.t.c
- Ranked top 2% in the world
- International Student Discount of £1500
- Affordable cost of living to live and study
- 92% employability rates in the UK higher education sector
- Helps with students placement in industries each year with the world renowned industries like Rolls Royce, Disney, PWC e.t.c
- Strong reputation in academic courses such as architecture, accounting and finance engineering, building, arts and design, economics e.t.c
With just a click, you can begin your application to Plymouth University International College (PUIC) or Plymouth University RIGHT NOW!!!
Click here to begin application
For more information, speak to our Nigeria Representative on: 08035960543 / 07084404917
Or visit us at:
43, Nouakchott Street, off Lome Crescent, Wuse zone 1