The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members and other stakeholders that the 2017 Batch 'B' (Stream II) Orientation course will commence on Tuesday, 16th January, 2018 in only fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps namely; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto and the FCT.
2017 Batch 'B' (Steam II) Orientation Course
The NYSC Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in the fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
- Commencement of Registration - Tuesday, 16th January, 2018.
- Cut-Off date for Registration - Midnight, Wednesday, 17th January, 2018.
- Swearing - in Ceremony - Thursday 18th January, 2018.
- Official Closing Ceremony - Monday, 5th February, 2018.
All prospective corps members slated for the 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
Prospective Corps Members are to note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.
Requirements for Registration
2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course - Location and Addresses of Hosting Orientation Camps
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
- Abia (Dislodged States: Imo, Cross River) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
- Bauchi (Dislodged States: Adamawa, Yobe) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, KM 60 Wailo in Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State.
- Benue (Dislodged State: Taraba) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp,Wanune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.
- Delta (Dislodged State: Edo) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State.
- Enugu (Dislodged States: Ebonyi, Anambra) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Agwu, Agwu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
- FCT - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT
- Jigawa (Dislodged State: Kano) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Army Barrack, Fanisau, Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
- Kaduna (Dislodged States: Kogi, Niger) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna - Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
- Katsina (Dislodged State: Borno) - Youth Multi-purpose/NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina, Kastina State.
- Lagos - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, lyana - Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.
- Osun (Dislodged States: Ekiti, Ondo) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road Ede, Ede North Local Government Area, Osun State
- Oyo (Dislodged States: Ogun, Kwara) - NYSC permanent Orientation Camp, Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State.
- Plateau (Dislodged States: Nasarawa, Gombe) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State.
- Rivers (Dislodged States: Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa - Gbam, Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.
- Sokoto (Dislodged States: Kebbi, Zamfara) - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko, Wamakko Local Government Area, Sokoto State.