is a private University situated in Ilara-Mokiri, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation's quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, innovative versatile and proactive candidates with established research areas, publications and competitive citations (at different levels) to occupy the vacant academic position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer (EUASS 05)
- Candidates should be holders of Ph.D degree from recognized Universities with at least six (6) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates must have evidence of at least twelve (12) scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies (where applicable).
- Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exception where applicable.
- Computer literacy is required.
Salary, allowances and other conditions of service is the same as approved for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of their application and credentials as well as ten (10) copies of their detailed current Curriculum Vitae (CV). The CV should, among other information, include the following in this order:
- Full name (surname first and in capital letters)
- Position Applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Address (include GSM number & e-mail address)
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Current Rank and Salary
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Working Experience including full details of former and present posts with dates
- Full details of teaching, research experience and service to the nation and Immediate community (where applicable).
- List of publications, indicating where published (where applicable)
- Names, addresses, GSM numbers and e-mail addresses of three referees who shall include: his/her current Boss or Head of Department.
Applicants are advised to request their referees to send their reports under confidential cover.
All Applications and referees reports should be sent to the address below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.