Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Technical Building Equipment (M / W)
- Project management and project supervision of major projects
- Construction of electronic systems according to EN, DIN, VDE, IEC and British Standard of major projects
- Cost calculation according to DIN 276 and British Standard
- Offer processing.
- Completed engineering studies Department of Electrical Engineering (FH / TU)
- Several years of professional experience desirable
- Experience abroad is an advantage
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and BIM as well as the use of the RIB iTWO calculation program
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Solid knowledge in the areas of:
- MS / NS switchgear
- Cable and network calculation of medium and low voltage networks
- Installation systems
- Lightning protection / earthing and EMC
- Low power systems (LAN networks, fire alarm systems, video surveillance, electro-acoustic systems, media technology, etc.).
Application Closing Date
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
- Medical care on site.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online