Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a leader in hospitality, retail, entertainment industry, is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Education and Training Requirements
- Manage retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers
- Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures
- Make sure pricing is correct
- Work on store displays
- Attend trade shows in order to identify new services and products
- Recruit, Coach, counsel, discipline and train employees
- Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
- Identify market trends that appeal to customers
- Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
- Approve contracts with store vendors
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
- Analyze financial statements in order to enhance profit making opportunities
- Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with company’s standards
- Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Make sure that health and safety measures are met
- Monitor local competitors
- Ensure that hours of operation are in compliance with local laws
- Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness
- Organize and distribute staff schedules
- Preside over staff meetings
- Help, drive, motivate, and encourage retail sales staff to achieve sales targets
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
- Must be a graduate of any four year course preferably Business Administration and related
- Must have an experience working in a mall, shop or fast food stores preferably as a Supervisor.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
Application Closing Date
- Must have the knowledge and ability to supervise a store
- Knowledge in business is a plus
- Knowledge and ability to train people
- Knowledge in store operations
- Must have good communication skills
- Knowledge in basic accounting or bookkeeping
- Must be courteous to customers.
8th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.