Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Lead
Job Type: Contracts
- To promote the efficient execution of the project by facilitating effective communication between management and sub-project elements through business services activities and oversight responsibilities
- To promote and ensure the application of the Company Capital Projects System
- Assist deliverables development and provide Project Team (PT) leadership during the Select and Define Stages of their assigned project
- Manage the project business services and contracting and materials management organization and functional interfaces through the Execution Stage
- Manage the overall project Cost & Schedule process, including implementing effective project controls and reporting across the project
- Provide project monitoring information and metrics to ensure alignment with plans, project controls and Project Objective and Strategy
- Support funding actions
- Promote effective contract administration practices and reporting
- Facilitate project close-out and handover to Operations
- Serve as a champion for Capital Efficiency, working with the project team and function to optimize project costs
- Use critical thinking to influence cost and schedule
- The Business Lead (BL) is usually associated with a component of the project and reports to the Project Manager of that component.
- Responsible for implementing processes from Select phase through Execution phase (see deliverables, also consult the Organization Reference Manual and Contracts & Materials Manual for more detailed responsibilities)
- Oversee development of project economics, commitments and approval process
- Establish organization and staffing process
- Coordinate Project Planning and establish process for identifying opportunities and issues management
- Establish Contracting, Procurement, and Material Management Program and manage Procurement interface for scope outside of Contracting & Materials
- Establish Cost and Schedule controls processes and procedures, e.g., Management of Change, monthly Cost Schedule Status Report (CSSR) preparation, etc.
- Establish Business Support procedures for the Project, e.g., Joint Project (JP) stewardship, coordination of monthly PT meetings/reviews (e.g., PLTs, CSSR, etc.), internal/external report preparation (e.g., Co-Venture (CoV) reports, Financial and Operating Review (F&O) inputs, etc.), etc.
- Establish Information Management processes and procedures
- Establish Interface Management processes and procedures
- Provide timely and accurate data and deliverables in support of benchmarking and tool building
- Ensure compliance with terms of Production Sharing Agreement (PSA) and the Contractor Group Operating Agreement (CGOA) such as external annual budgeting, monitoring, and reporting
- Ensure compliance with contracting and materials management controls and audit requirements
- Back up responsibilities for the Project Manager as required
- Promote and facilitate effective communication, teamwork, and alignment among Cost & Schedule Development Personnel and others
Application Closing Date
- 5+ years industry experience
- 3+ years in Project Management / Execution / Contracting experience
29th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online