Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAD Drafter and Designer
Job Type: Contracts
- Develop computer generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules, and data sheets.
- Prepare dimensional drawings for layouts and non-dimensional drawings such as one lines, etc.
- Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers, etc.
- Communicate effectively and work with other members of the design team of each individual project assignment. Interface management across disciplines.
- Document control support, database administration, and progress reporting.
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company and contractor's engineering team that affect the discipline engineering drawings.
- Keep Supervisor informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
Application Closing Date
- Years’ of closely related experience 3-5
- Associates degree in Drafting or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- General knowledge of 2D CAD software AutoCAD/Microstation/SmartSketch
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
29th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online