Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
is one of the worlds leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries conducting business worldwide including Nigeria.
We hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2018 July - December Internship Placement (Undergraduates)
Requisition ID: 345638
Lagos & Delta
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company's business, culture and core values.
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from July to December 2018. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school's program leading to Bachelors, Masters' Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Application Closing Date
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir management and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click on the "Above Link" to start your application
- When the page opens, click on the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the "cover letter" tab
- If possible the letter from your institution should state
- Your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- Expected start date and duration of internship
- Otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the "additional document" tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the "previous employment" box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the "preferred type of work" box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application:
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- State your Internship start and end dates