Globacom Nigeria Limited
Fresh Graduates Sales position. With the rapid growth of Globacom Limited, Nigeria’s Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband, Gateway and the successful spread into West Africa Countries like Republic of Benin and Ghana, opportunities are now available for the services of young and dynamic university graduate to fill the position below:
- Good University degree
- Candidates must have completed the NYSC Programme
- Young, smart and intelligent male and female graduates who are not more than 30 years of age
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good territorial knowledge, ability to understand and speak the local language of the state of interest
- Should be computer literate
- Highly resourceful person
- Should have some selling skills
Adamawa, Kebbi, Niger, Nassarawa, Benue, Taraba, Gombe, Plateau, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Yobe, Sokoto and Zamfara.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (stating preferred work location as the subject of the e-mail) on or before 25th September, 2010
or drop hard copies at Glo Offices and Gloworld outlets in the locations.