The Nigeria Navy
- invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians who are desirous of enlistment as Medical Consultants into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 in the under-listed position below:
Job Title: Urologist
Applicants are to possess:
- Fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in the respective specialization such as FWACS, FWACO, FMCOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
- Certificate or Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
- All other relevant certificates.
Application Closing Date
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure that the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Applicants must possess the National ID Card or National ID Card Acknowledgment slip.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 35 and 40 years of age by 31st March, 2018.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered, at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants are to print out the documents on successful completion of the online application process.
29th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Register Online
Click Here for More Information