Vascon Solutions is an ICT company focused on Value Added Solutions Delivery in the Enterprise Technology space. VASCON draws from an experienced base of personnel whilst maintaining a personalized form of business liaison. We are ultimate in ICT Solutions with diversified skills we adapt to meet clients expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: PHP Programmer
Skills Required & Qualifications
- The primary job responsibility for the developer position is to provide programming and functionality for a variety of consumer applications.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience building real online applications such as a social e-commerce site, desktop applications etc. in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- You should be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
Application Closing Date
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc, HND and OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic design packages such as Fireworks or Photoshop in order to produce basic layout and manipulate images.
- Skills in e-commerce and server side technologies, such as PHP, and internet security are also important.
- Applicants should search for Vascon Solutions on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter, and follow as updates of other vacancies may be on our social media pages
20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV’s to: [email protected]