The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa's financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Officer
Department: Council Secretariat Group
Report to: Head-Council Secretariat
Grade: Membership Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, June 4, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange) serves the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Membership Officer is responsible for the day-to-day administration of The Exchange's membership Office.
- The job holder will also provide administrative support to the Council Secretariat.
Qualifications and Experience
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of Members' records, such as the register of Members, and addressing Members' enquiries and correspondence. Responsible for updating the Membership Information System (MIS) to reflect any change in the Members' information. Ensure that the Membership Information System (MIS) is up date and functional at all times.
- Handles Member queries, track delays, and analyse trends/ patterns in member queries. Responsible for preparing regulatory reports with respect to Members' information. Responsible for handling Member related enquires internally and externally (such as enforcement agencies etc.)
- Assist with organizing and coordinating Member-related events such as the Annual General Meetings and ensures that Members are accredited and verified before access is granted to these events. Responsible for dispatching The Exchange's annual report to Members
- Responsible for the end to end process for the admission and exit/retirement of Members in line with The Exchange's Memorandum and Articles of Association, the Companies and Alliance Matters Act and other relevant laws. Maintains an efficient filing (both manual and electronic) and indexing system for efficient storage and retrieval of Member related documents
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Data Management & Analysis
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.'
- Project Management
- Record Keeping- Corporate Records
- Relationship Management
- Research and Analysis
- Microsoft Office Packages
Application Closing Date
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Planning and Organizing
29th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online