Crown Agents USA, the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, is an international development company with a presence in 40+ countries. We provide technical assistance service and support to US Government agencies and international organizations such as US Agency for International Development (USAID).
We are recruiting to fill the below position for the anticipated five-year $25 - 50M USAID/State-to-State Local Governance Project:
Job Title: Public Financial Management Advisor
: Northern Nigeria
- The overall aim of the project is to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria. The position is subject to successful project award.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree required in Public Policy, Economics, and/or Finance, Master's degree preferred;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Public Financial Management including Budget Development, Government Revenue Mobilization, and/or Budget Development for Nigerian federal and/or state governments;
- USAID and/or World Bank experience preferred;
- Experience providing capacity building to federal government and/or state governments in Nigeria;
- Fluency in English required.
15th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
including your Name, along with "#16-75" in the subject line.
- No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please.
- Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.