Crown Agents USA, the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, is an international development company with a presence in 40+ countries. We provide technical assistance service and support to US Government agencies and international organizations such as US Agency for International Development (USAID).
We are recruiting to fill the below position for the anticipated five-year $25 - 50M USAID/State-to-State Local Governance Project:
Job Title: Finance Manager and Assistant
: Northern Nigeria
- The overall aim of the project is to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria. The position is subject to successful project award.
Application Closing Date
- At least 7 years of professional experience relevant to the desired position
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required
- Previous USAID project experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional-level fluency in English.
15th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
including your Name, along with "#16-75" in the subject line.
- No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please.
- Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.