Stonewatch Consulting Limited is an indigenous company which began operations in 2015 and a duly incorporated company under the Nigerian Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. Stonewatch Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmental Engineer
- We are looking for an expert Environmental engineer to use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop technically sound solutions to environmental problems.
- You will be involved in efforts to grow compliance with environmental public policy, optimize the utilization of resources and improve the quality of surrounding environment
Application Closing Date
- Proven working experience as an Environmental Engineer
- Ability to think on large and small scale
- Familiarity with quality assurance, documentation, environmental rules, regulations and best practices
- Project and personnel management skills
- Current professional engineer license
- Advanced MS Office skills
- OND/HND certificate holder
27th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org