African Industries Group is a diversified West African Conglomerate that employs over 4,000 people from over 10 countries. The Group has operations in eight locations in Nigeria, distributes products in several West African countries and is increasing investment in neighboring countries. Its origins lie in trading soft and hard commodities imported from Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geologist for TIN
: Abuja, Niger
Application Closing Date
- Plan and conduct geological, geochemical, and geophysical field studies and surveys; sample collection; and drilling and testing programs used to collect data for research and/or application.
- Surveying and mapping geologically promising sites
- Advising managerial, technical and engineering staff on the development of minerals
- Responsible for identifying and assessing the location, quantity and quality of mineral deposits in the earth
- Testing the location - which involves looking for geological evidence of mineral deposits
- Prepare technical reports for use by mining, engineering and management personnel
- Prepare geological maps, cross-sectional diagrams, charts, and reports concerning mineral extraction, land use, and resource management, using results of field work and laboratory research.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online