The Federal University Lafia
, Nasarawa State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the under listed position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
Conditions of Services
- The candidate must have a Ph.D degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution plus three (3) years teaching experience and two (2) journal publications all of which must have been published or Ph.D with professional registration plus two (2) published journal articles or a Master's degree plus six (6) years teaching experience plus five (5) journal articles, three (3) of which must have been published.
- Discipline: B.Sc Geology
The conditions of service are as obtainable in Nigerian Universities and as approved by Federal University Lafia Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) word processed Applications and photocopies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of Credentials addressed to:
Federal University Lafia,
The Curriculum Vitae should be in the following format:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address/GSM Number/E-mail Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates; (enclose photocopies of certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present Post(s) including Community Service where applicable;
- List of Publications where applicable;
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Position Applied for;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees;
- NYSC Certificate/Discharge or Exemption certificate;
- Any other relevant information.
Candidates should also request their referees to send reports on them under separate confidential cover directly to the "Registrar" via the address above.