Dragnet Solutions Limited
is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena. Our solutions support the following users: Employers, HR Managers, Recruiters and scholarship Boards, Examination Bodies,
Dragnet Solutions is currently seeking to engage
Position: Business Development Executive
Job Reference: BD01
- Investigate the economic conditions surrounding products and/or services assigned, such as industry trends and competition.
- Partner with the marketing executive to conduct extensive market research prior to launch.
- Prospecting new clients and following up aggressively on contacts.
- Develop leads for new business.
- Making presentations/demos to make sales.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers, prospect for new business.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Gathering market and customer information; gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Projection of a positive organizational image to clients and the public at large.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Strong customer focus
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Result and performance oriented
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower division in Marketing or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing
- An experience in selling technology solutions is an added advantage
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years (Preferably female)
- Applicant must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Interested applicant must reside in Abuja and have a good knowledge of the environment
- Good knowledge of the industry
All Applicants Must Be Highly Driven and have a culture of working within a time driven environment
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online