Rosetti Pivot Limited, is an EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act; and who offer world class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
We are in search of qualified and multi-talented professionals to fill up the position below:
Job Title: Construction Superintendent
Hierarchically (functionally and operationally) reporting to: Construction Manager
Requirements, Experience & Qualifications
- Manage assembly and mechanical completion In compliance with the project requirements in terms of timing, costs and quality, making sure that all activities are performed in accordance with the company’. HSSE instructions and current health, safety, security and environment regulations.
- Monitor prompt execution of activities; acting as primary contact person and managing communication channels with the CM;
- Interface with the Logistics Manager, monitoring distribution of materials,
- Supervise and ensure compliance with product quality requirements during project implementation.
Application Closing Date
- Graduate of relevant Engineering discipline;
- Minimum 10+years of experience and 7+ years of relevant experience in similar position;
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
24th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Credentials to: [email protected]
Clearly stating the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.