The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments into the vacant position below in the Nigeria Prisons Service:
Job Title: Prisons Assistant I (PAI) - CONPASS 05
Category: Assistant Cadre
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1
Application Closing Date
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
11th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should Note that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates should note that this Application is absolutely free!