Olam Nigeria is a leading company in the Agricultural and Packaged Foods sector in Nigeria and has been the leading exporter in Nigeria's non-oil sector in the last several years.
Applications are invited from fresh graduates for:
Title: Graduate Engineering Trainee Scheme 2018
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam's businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre Sales
Application Closing Date
- First degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second class upper grade.
- 0-1 year work experience
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
22nd May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online