Mercy Corps is a global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. Mercy Corps started its operations in 1979 in Portland, USA and has since expanded to 43 countries worldwide. The organization exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people secure productive and just communities. Our work focuses on areas of emergency relief, sustainable economic development, gender and education. Mercy Corps has been in Nigeria since 2012 and has grown into a multi-sectoral country office with more than 150 staff across offices in FCT, Gombe, Maiduguri, Biu, Kano, Lagos, and Jos where more than 500,000 beneficiaries are served
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide services in the position below:
Job Title: Call for Bids for the Supply of 2,500 Tarpaulins for Shelter Units in Ngala
Tender No: 025/MDG000466/FY2018
International Camp extension site Ngala, Borno State
Fund Codes: 32518
Name of Project: USAID OFDA
Application Closing Date
- Mercy Corps is an international relief and development organization working in over 40 countries worldwide helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Mercy Corps in Nigeria implements a variety of programs with the ultimate goal of building productive, secure and just communities.
- Since 2013 Mercy Corps and Corporate Fund have been developing a strong and productive relationship that seeks to “power sustainable social and business progress through cross-sector collaboration and improve the lives of people and their communities in our shared geographies.”
- In recognition of the nearly two billion people now living in countries where our partnership goals are threatened by fragility, conflict and violence, corporate fund adopted Mercy Corps as one of its Global Emergency and Disaster Relief Partners.
- Mercy Corps is seeking potential suppler(s) to supply Tarpaulins. Mercy Corps invites sealed bids from legally registered companies to supply Tarpaulins for 2,500 Transitional Shelter units in Ngala_RAI Borno.
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified companies/organizations should send an expression of interest along with your company documents (CAC and Tax Certificate) to: [email protected]
to access full tender documents (Tender package with detailed specification) with full details on the project and the requirements.
- Submissions after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- CVs are not required for the expression of interest, as CV's will not be considered.