Tunde Adejumo & Co. is a registered firm of Estate Surveyors, Valuers, Facility and Project Managers. We engage in Property and Asset Valuation for all purposes, Property Management, Project Management, Real Estate Appraisals, Agency, Property/Facility Management, Business Plan Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant/Administrative Officer
Job type: Full Time
- The personal assistant/admin manager must be a mature and knowledgeable professional in-service and management system and business administration.
- He/she will be entrusted with the responsibilities of identifying all service standards, organization of work schedules and trainings with a good management of all service staffs. He must also have basic human resource principles and a good knowledge of real estate management.
Education And Experience
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and attending to Managing Partner’s visitors
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing on daily basis with incoming email, faxes, post and other correspondences on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Attending meetings and functions outside the office on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Managing Partner is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staffs
- Deputizing for the Managing Partner, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Managing Partner’s absence
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filling, website management etc.
- Arranging travel and accommodation and occasionally travelling with the Managing Partner to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Maintain law and order in the office
- Carrying out specific assignments on projects and research as may be given by the Managing Partner
- Taking responsibility for accounts and budgets for the Office of the Managing Partner
- Taking on some of the Managing Partner’s responsibilities and working more closely with him
- Being involved and participating actively in the company’s decision-making process
- Collection and keeping of staff data.
- Enforcement of rules and regulations in the staff Handbook
Requirments and Qualifications
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Social sciences or any related fields
- Professional Certifications are an added advantage
- Candidate must have 7 years of experience and above in related fields
Application Closing Date
- Candidate must be a Male, 35 years and above
- Mature with strong personality traits
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Command strong respect and Leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills
- Good managerial abilities
- Must reside/willing to take residency in Ibadan Oyo state
25th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
clearly stating name, role being applied for and company’s name as the email subject. i.e. Tunde Pedro – PA/Admin Manager – Tunde Adejumo & Co.