Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Well Performance Engineer
Offer ID: 12636BR
: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: Upstream Operations
Conducts functional roles related to Well Performance through the following:
- Prognosis of well potentials from the results of well tests and data provided by Reservoir department,
- Develops procedures and methodologies related to Well Performance activities,
- Co-ordinates Reservoir, Drilling / Completion and Production multi-disciplinary expertise to propose curative actions for under-performing wells and to quantify the expected benefits,
- Schedules light well interventions taking into account Production, Drilling / Completion and Reservoir department requirements and provide post-mortem analysis after interventions are completed,
- Keeps close contact with Production department to follow up on the day-to-day behavior of the wells and the implementation of necessary adjustments,
- Follow up on actual producer or injector wells, while identifying well production shortfalls and analyzing their origins,
- Establishes Statement of Requirements prior to any well completion or re-completion,
- Implements procedures for well start-up and clean-up and update Well Performance indicators,
- For each well, determines Well Metering frequency, final test data validation and production allocation,
- Takes responsibility for Statement of Requirements for Well Performance monitoring, mechanical survey and scale removal along with validation and interpretation of Well performance data,
- Takes responsibility for Statement of Requirements of Heavy Well maintenance for productivity reasons and provide economical evaluation,
- Monitors the sand management risk factors for wells and minimize sand production,
- Ensures regular communications with the Well Performance Engineering department in Head Office for technical support and feedback.
Application Closing Date
- Qualification: B.Eng / B.Sc in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Reservoir, Geosciences or equivalent.
- Experience: 10 to 15-year operational experience in Oil and Gas Well Performance, including in reservoir, completion, stimulation or production.
- Knowledgeable of Prosper, MPG, DOF/IFM or equivalent models and tools as well as in Mono and Multi Control Well systems.
4th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on 'Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.