Gormley Foods Limited - Founded in 2013 and with industrial baking manufacturing complex in Lekki-Lagos, Nigeria, Gormley Foods Limited (trading as 5Loaves) is a leading integrated bakery and confectionery company that produces top quality bread, cakes, pastries and other confectionery products that satisfy the needs of individuals and corporate organizations as well as regulatory requirements. Gormley Foods Limited was incorporated on the recognition of the empirical fact that quality foods are key requirements for healthy living, physical and mental alertness, growth and development of Nigerians. Our 5loaves brand of bread and cakes have today become household names in Lagos especially Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Surulere axis
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confectionery Production Supervisor
- The ideal person will be responsible for leading the efficient, effective and profitable operations of the company’s Confectionery Business Unit that produces cakes, chinchin and pastries.
- He/she will supervise the daily activities of the unit and ensure that ensure that the company's production targets are achieved while maintaining our high-quality standards and excellent customer service.
- Should be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
Academic and Work Experience
- Planning, organizing, and supervising day-to-day operations.
- Optimization of raw materials and machines to reduce wastage and downtime.
- Ensure quality control of raw materials and finished products.
- Production planning and timely delivery of finished products.
- Sound knowledge and ability to use baking equipment is very ideal.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to professionally handle, investigate and respond to customers’ complaints or requests regarding food quality and safety.
- Development and facilitation of training for junior staff on optimum procedures.
- Develop and submit routine daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports on confectionery production operations using Microsoft Office suites including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to innovate and develop new products or recommend improvements to existing recipe for bakery products such as cakes, breads, pies, rolls, muffins, other baked products.
- Adherence to established policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Possession of costing and budgeting skills.
- Applicants should be residents of Lekki, Ajah, V/I, Ikoyi, Obalende, and Surulere.
Application Closing Date
- Should possess HND or B.Sc in (or equivalent) in Food Science and Technology, Hotel and Catering Management or related academic fields.
- A minimum of five (5) years work experience in bakery/food manufacturing environment.
26th May, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]