Lezsco Apartment Hotels is a serene, tropical haven located in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Having twenty-one luxury apartments, it is strategically located in the center of Abuja metropolis- providing a personal, unique and rewarding experience to all guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer/Social Media Executive
- We are currently looking to hire a competent software developer/social media executive whose major role would be to ensure that all of the hotel’s software (website, booking systems etc) are optimized for better performance.
- The employee would also be responsible for the generation and conversion of traffic on all our platforms through the use of social media and online advertisements.
Education and Experience
- Develop new features on our platforms.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with top level management on performance of existing software.
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Ocassionally maintains the computer networks at the hotel to ensure that guests have constant access to the internet.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development, Online Marketing/Social Media or any other related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in the development and delivery of software applications. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- At least 2 years of experience in brand development through the use of social media/online marketing.
Application Closing Date
- Basic knowledge of computer networks (LAN/WAN)
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of an object-oriented web programming language. Knowledge of PHP is desirable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of RDBMS. MySQL is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience with integration of payment gateways.
- Brand Marketing Experience.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Must be innovative and pro-active.
1st June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their email containing their CV's and Cover Letter to: [email protected]