Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern - Reconciliation Officer
- Prepare and process transactions.
- Prepare invoices.
- Perform financial reconciliation using the Xero Software
- Assist with month end closing.
- Any other duties incidental to the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline is suitable.
- Candidates must have knowledge of accounts payable
- Candidates must have knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Candidate must be proficient in data entry and management
- Should possess a personal computer.
Application Closing Date
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
25th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's outlining relevant experience to: [email protected]