Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) - Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL's team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Technical Manager who will be responsible for controlling Technical resourcing, development and management
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing technical processes and engineering to ensure project success, focused on providing technical services delivery that meets client requirements in a profitable and timely manner.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc./HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate Degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: A minimum of 8 years working experience in engineering and telecommunication teams with 3 years at supervisory level.
- Required Certification(s): CCNA/CCNP
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude:
Application Closing Date
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, excellent knowledge of Radio Access Technologies (2G, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA), Fibre Optics and Domains (Radio, Transmission, Civil and Power).
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Experience in troubleshooting, solutions design and development and the ability to understand and adapt client requirements into product solutions development and delivery.
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution.
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's in English and French to: [email protected]
specifying the title of the position in the subject line.