Mark Gray Industries is proud chemical industry with quality and standards. We produce and supply chemicals for the production of food substances and other organic and inorganic materials. We believe in supporting the communities in which our clients are located. We do this through sponsorships and local charities.
We are currently looking for qualified graduate who consistently strive for excellence, to be part of our organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Logistics and Distribution Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Logistics managers/distribution managers is responsible for coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods also to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly.
Qualification and Experience
- Operating IT systems
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts
- Organizing shipments
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- Developing and confirming schedules
- Liaising with staff
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor's Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years post NYSC working experience.
N250,000 - 300,000 per Month
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]