Intelfort Nigeria Limited - Founded in 2009 by a team of Business Intelligence specialists with a passion for excellence and a drive to propel business productivity to the next level; we work with organizations and individuals to turn data into real time positive results. From carefully collecting the right data, effectively processing it, to eventually making it readily available as insights to decision makers, we are focused on managing data to unlock the untold potentials that businesses possess.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reports To: Director, Business Development
Department: Business Development
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To drive rapid and sustainable growth organisational growth by discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Work with in house teams in development of marketing and corporate services materials.
- Inform the development teams of specifc client requirements, serving as a voice of the customer.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Manages relationships, and monitors development performance against SLAs.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree from any certified University
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated and resilient with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive and compelling presentations.
1st June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: [email protected]