McTimothy Associates Is a full service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions. We provide leading edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support with exceptional customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
We are professional management consulting firm committed enabling business greatness in Africa through cutting edge modern management practice of Business transformation, Strategy, Change management & Innovation, Leadership, Restructuring & Turnaround management and Training solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook (Female)
Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Must be able to prepare Chinese and Indian Food
- Very Presentable and Strong work preference
- Cooking food in various utensils or grillers
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils..
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods..
- Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
- Coordinate and supervise work of kitchen staff.
- Consult with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
Application Closing Date
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, positive, ambitious.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: [email protected]