Stresert Services Limited - Our client is a leader in the Credit Bureau Sector. As a result of growth, we are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications & Brand Management Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a company-wide brand management and communication strategy for external communications with emphasis on brand recognition and customer satisfaction
- Lead implementation of the strategy
- Oversee the use of the organization’s brand identity
- Manage the development and production of web and print-based materials
- Manage and provide content and direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication channels.
- Work with and provide support to the operations and technology team to develop effective publicity materials, technical publications including reports and training materials as may be required.
- Develop effective communications mechanisms to ensure that news and events are known internally and publicised externally as appropriate
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Create and send out press releases for new products and services
- Manage and provide content for periodic newsletters and magazines; Create and manage release dates for recurring publications
- Monitor news and information about the firm, the credit bureau sector, credits and financial services industry as a whole
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Head, Business Development
Key Performance Indicators:
Required Skills and Competencies
- Effectiveness of communication channels
- Marketing/communication expenses vs. budget
- Timeliness of communication of events
- Level of firm’s brand recognition
- Timeliness and quality of publications
- IT Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Information gathering & analysis
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Organisational Awareness
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Interpersonal skills
- A good University Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Public relations or Communications.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualification
- Experience preferably in a similar function
27th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]
using CBMO' as subject of mails.
Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.