Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with presence in Nigeria. Their Nigerian office has decided to recruit the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR-Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- The HR -Compensation and Benefits shall plan, direct, and coordinate how much an organization pays its employees and how employees are paid.
- He/she will manage, plan, direct, and coordinate retirement plans, health insurance, and other benefits that an organization offers its employees.
- Researching compensation and benefits policies and plans.
- Prepares and maintains organizational structures, including Job Analysis, Job Classification and Job grading.
- Reviews salary recommendations (merit, equity, promotion) and provides explanations in support of those recommendations. In addition, monitor organization’s salary structure and benefits, administer incentive programs, and balance cost control with the need to attract and retain staff.
- Researches and analyses competitor's salary rates and benefits.
- Develop and implement competitive benefit packages and remuneration strategy, in alignment with market remuneration conditions and industry benchmarks; ensuring they are in line with legal requirements
- Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Monitoring and researching compensation and benefits trends
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses.
- Designing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team.
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Manage classification of internal positions in accordance with the job evaluation process and company procedure.
- Participates in the development and implementation of Manuals, Policies and Procedures
- Preparing and updating job descriptions,
- Conduct job evaluation (job grade and job classifications)
- Ensuring company is compliant with state and federal laws.
- Assessing the organization’s pay structure.
- Researching compensation trends and reviewing compensation surveys.
- Evaluating compensation policies.
- Ensuring that the pay practices comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
- Researching and analyzing benefits plans, programs, and policies.
- Making recommendations based on data analyses.
- Monitoring government regulations, legislation, and benefits trends.
- Working with insurance brokers and benefits careers.
- Managing the enrollment, renewal, and distribution processes.
- Writing and revising job descriptions.
- Determining position classifications.
- Preparing and updating salary scales.
- Making recommendations to managers regarding job descriptions, salaries, and classifications.
- Education: A degree in any social science discipline.
- Experience: 4-7 year working experience in the FMCG industry.
- Qualified member of a relevant professional body (CIPM; SHRM, HRCI).
Application Closing Date
- Good understanding of compensation and benefit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel.
21st June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
kindly make the job title subject of the mail
: Only successful candidates will be contacted.