Workarena - Our client, a leading FinTech company, seeks experienced and qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- He/she must have a B.Sc with a minimum of 2nd class grade. MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a Business development manager in a Fintech organization.
- Must be able to show track record of past achievement.
- He must be familiar with payment systems, EFT Gateway systems, etc.
- Be I.T. oriented and must be able to communicate, understand and speak the language of programmers and software developers.
- Candidate must be able to achieve stretch targets.
- Aggressive marketing skills and strong business acumen is required for this role.
- The role is for an initial 4 months after which the contract would be evaluated.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, pay attention to details and complete moderately complex job functions within assigned timeframes
- Must possess excellent business development intelligence& skills and also a good knowledge of the Nigerian market.
Application Closing Date
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent and extensive Internet, Social Media and Computer Appreciation competencies, e.g. MS Word, Excel, E-mailing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, database management and high comfort level with computer research.
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills; verbal and written.
- Entrepreneurship skills.
20th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with subject "Business Development Executive" to: [email protected]