Rovedana Limited - Our client is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
We are currently in search of qualified candidates with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Technician (Oil and Gas)
- Carry out preliminary and basic instrument studies/design in-house.
- Ensure that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly.
- Prepares data sheets, MTO for flow lines & production facilities.
- Draw up electrical material class, specifications for material requests to Procurement.
- Read and interpret facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- To interface with Procurement Department for quality assurance.
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and company's technical specifications for studies
- Prepare invitations to tender.
- Follow-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
- Control the quality of the deliverables received from third parties.
- To check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements
- Ensure effective and timely response to piping technical queries and verify compliance with company procedures.
- Validate piping/mechanical design studies by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
- Manage and motivate piping staff / contract staff in the section in order to achieve greater result
Application Closing Date
- University Degree in Instrumentation/Petroleum/Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Knowledge of International standards, regulations in the oil and gas industry.
- Use of Pack Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications could be added
- Experience in onshore/offshore operations for Chevron, Total would be an added advantage.
- They have several years' experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training.
- With one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years.
- They've been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems.
27th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their CV's to: [email protected]
the subject of the mail should be “Instrumentation Technician”.