Rovedana Limited - Our client is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. They have several years’ experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training. With one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years. They’ve been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crane Operator
- We are currently in search of “crane operators” with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client.
- Handles crane lifting operations based standard operating procedures.
- He will be responsible for the efficient handling of different cranes.
- Carries out and verifies all lifting equipment’s in preparation for lifting operations.
- Carries out lifting operations according to site operations.
- He will supervise the slinging and rigging of equipment’s and also measure load capacities for cargoes.
- Always maintain safe crane operations based on manufacturer’s request.
- Very knowledgeable in crane operations and safety procedures.
- Always carry out the physical inspection of cranes and related equipment’s.
- Always check and monitor the work environment and weather conditions for the use of the cranes.
Application Closing Date
- Solid years of experience in handling of cranes in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Minimum of O’ Level or First School Leaving Certificate.
- Quite fit and energetic individual.
- Strong level of commitment and accountability.
27th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
with “Crane Operator” as the subject of the mail.