WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Check and post daily accounting vouchers, cash and bank journals etc.
- Prepare reports with accuracy within timelines
- Monitor fixed asset movement with proper accounting and tagging.
- Ensure all branch accounting records are properly maintained
- Review, control and reconcile intercompany transactions within timelines
- Vendor/Customer/GL reconciliation with accuracy
- Ensure all stock movement process are running with proper FOM basis
- Review and process all prepaid expense / accrual income & other income within timelines
- Collaborate with team members at Branch and HQ while contributing to meeting overall reporting deadlines
- Work closely with Branch Finance Manager
- Bank reconciliation
- Work with the Branch Manager and Finance Manager on audit, tax and other statutory issues.
- Participate in month-end physical verification of stock and coordinate reconciliation.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline
- ACA or ACCA
- 5 years of experience in Accounting/ Finance
- Experience using SAP ERP is desired
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellence orientation
- Ability to work within timeline
- Understand confidentiality/ capable of discretion and able to treat sensitive information properly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online