NNPC/ESSO National Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2010/2011
In continuation of Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) efforts to provide opportunities for developing careers in the petroleum industry, we offer International Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the underlisted disciplines:
2. Engineering (Chemical, Civil/Structural, Electrical, Electronics, Marine, Petroleum, Mechanical, and Sub-Sea)
- Must be a graduate from Nigerian Universities with relevant degree.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in . any of the engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
- Must have provisional admission into an accredited Nigerian University for postgraduate study (M.Sc or M.Eng) in the 2010/2011 academic session.
The NNPC/ESSO scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study including air fare to and from the location of study.
Method of Application:
If you are qualified and interested, please visit the scholarship website at: www.mpn-essoscholarships.com
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the original and photocopy of the following document for screening prior to taking the qualifying test:
- Valid Identification Card
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Admission lettre for postgraduate study
- WAEC results
- University transcripts
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates should be prepared to take a skills test. Strict compliance with our guidelines is advisable. Applications not received before Tuesday, November 9, 2010
will not be accepted.
Employees of ExxonMobil subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.