Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
At POGS, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team. We understand the essence of redefining standards in the industry hence; we have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our client and their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Exploration Geologist (Consultant)
Duration: 6 Months
- To provide consultancy support to the G&G team in the area of developing.
- An experienced consultant will be required to perform the underlisted job tasks.
Work scope will include:
Application Closing Date
- Provide guidance in developing the company's generative exploration strategy
- Support the G&G team to identify/mature exploration opportunities consistent with the corporate strategic plan
- Assist G&G team to prepare Exploration drilling program and Appraisal wells plan
- Provide in-house training for the G&G team on maturation of the exploration funnel
- Provide technical assurance on the 2017 OML XX Exploration study
- Provide information and guidance on emerging trends and technologies in the Exploration field
- Advice on seismic activities such as acquisition, processing etc
- Advice on approvals of exploration Work Programs and Budgets from the Government and JV Partners
- SME with 15-20 years' experience in the Exploration realm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
with the job title as subect of the mail.