First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Team Lead
Ref Id: 18000017
: Head Office, Lagos
Organization: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range - From : Senior Banking Officer Grade Range - To : Deputy Manager
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Head, Corporate Transformation, the ideal candidate will have the responsibility for directly overseeing designated work streams or project resources, under the supervision of the Project Manager and managing significant project work streams or tasks assigned by the project manager.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Develop work plans and manage multiple project work streams to support the implementation of strategic objectives, within budget and agreed timelines
- Develop a Communication Plan to disseminate information to all stakeholders throughout the Project life cycle for assigned work streams
- Analyze data to provide meaningful information for decision-making
- Provide solutions, improvements and take corrective action on challenges that may arise
- Proactively manage changes in assigned Project scope, identify potential crisis, risks, devise contingency plans to provide solutions and take corrective action.
Eligible candidate must possess:
Application Closing Date
- A good first degree in any discipline with at least 5 years’ minimum experience
- Certifications in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Experience in management consulting and/or banking, covering a range of functional areas
- Experience with managing transformation, change management or other strategic projects
- Good knowledge of Principles, methods and tools for Project management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.