The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Development Geologist
Fuction/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
- Senior technical member of sub-surface team responsible for building and updating reservoir static models, well planning, field development activities, planning & monitoring operational activities across shallow marine assets offshore Nigeria.
- Provide high quality geological evaluations, reservoir and well correlations to the Development Team. Provide Input to geological projects and studies and integrate study results in to field development models. Perform & QC models with uncertainty realisation
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Accurate static models that capture depositional environment inherent in the reservoirs
- Models/scenarios that capture accurate property distributions in the reservoirs
- Models/scenarios that define/capture drillable opportunities and sweet spots
- Accurate Deterministic/Stochastic reserve estimations
- Work with team geoscientists, REs and PEs to create representative suite of facies and static models Petro-physical input to reserve evaluation and identification of sweet spots for further drilling opportunities.
Application Closing Date
- M.Sc/PHD level or equivalent in Geoscience/Geology.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ cognate experience in oil/gas industry with 7-10 years’ solid experience in static modelling and development/reservoir geology in clastic environment.
31st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online